Hey guys I’m again come with another interesting topic for you. So today I’m going to give you my personal daily routine for my skin from raid acne. You should try out these home remedies to fix acne scars. And another most impotent part is those remedies is easy available in your home.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a natural scar-removal ingredient, because of the anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Additionally, being a natural emollient, it will help repair damaged skin and boosts the development of healthy skin. It also enhances the elasticity of their tissue being shaped.
Cut open an aloe vera leaf and then scoop from the gel. Use the gel onto your own scars and massage it in circular motions. Let it sit for half an hour, then washes it off. Do these two or three times each day.
Instead, combine 1 tbsp of freshly extracted aloe vera gel and two or three drops of tea tree oil. Apply it around the affected regions. Use it daily.
Notice: Aloe vera might not function that efficiently on older scars.
Lemon functions as pure bleach also helps lighten any type of scars on your skin. In addition, it eliminates dead skin cells, which promotes the development of new skin cells, and improves skin elasticity.
Additionally, the vitamin C lemon assists in rebuilding collagen.
You may pick from these remedies, based on your preference.
Employ a small fresh lemon juice right on your scars with your palms or a cotton ball. Repeat this 1 or two times every day.
Let it sit for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with water and then pat dry. Do this once daily.
Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice 1 tsp of vitamin E oil. Apply it to your own acne scars before going to bed and then wash it off the following morning. Do this once every day.
Caution: Don’t go out in sunlight after applying lemon juice onto your skin.
The high starch content in berries helps fade off the blemishes and scars.
Grate 1 big potato and strain through cheesecloth to have the juice. Employ this juice in your own acne scars.
As an alternative, you may cut a potato into thick pieces. Rub 1 piece on skin for 1 minute, and then make the juice in your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
Use either of those remedies two or 3 times per day before your scars vanish.
Cur cumin, the active ingredient in garlic, is packed with skin-healing properties. It’s anti-inflammatory properties which assist cure the scars and acne in your face.
Additionally, garlic has antimicrobial properties which accelerate the healing procedure.
Do this twice per day.
Alternately, blend together 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tbsp of plain yogurt, and one teaspoon of rosewater. Apply it around the affected place. Utilizing moist palms gently wash it on your own skin for a moment. Do it two or 3 times every week.
Notice: Turmeric will stain your clothing, so be careful not to spill the glue.
Honey is a superb moisturizer to your skin and can also be full of healing and antibiotic properties.
Employ a honey onto the scars, cover it with a bandage and then leave it on immediately. The following morning, wash it off using warm water.
Crush two or three aspirin pills into a powder, and then blend it in to two tsp of honey. Use it daily.
- Avoid choosing, popping up, or squeezing acne, as it may cause stubborn scars.
- Don’t touch the acne-affected area a lot of, as dirt and germs from your hands may result in scarring and infection.
- Avoid too much sunlight exposure. The ultraviolet (UV) radiation from sunlight can create scars more notable.
- Use herbal and chemical-free skin care products, as substances can increase the chance of scarring.
- Prevent applying makeup immediately after washing your skin, as it may clog your pores and cause more acne breakouts.
- Always apply moisturizer as soon as your skin is moist so the moisturizer may work its way to your skin.
- Quit smoking, as it simplifies the recovery procedure.
- Handle your anxiety level. As you know that stress another reason for your acne, mainly for females.
- Get sufficient sleep, as collagen production and cell repair is quicker and much more effective throughout sleep.
- Maintain your laundry and bedding clean. Dehydration may cause dry skin and aggravate acne scars.
So Guys I hope those interesting information are helpful for you. If you find little helpful then please share with your friends and your family. Have a great day.